Punjab state government has recently introduced PSPCL Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana 2020. Under this scheme Government and to distribute LED bulbs to the consumers of PSPCL availing electricity subsidy. Punjab State Power Corporation Limited implemented the Punjab LED Bulb Yojana 2020. Government aims to provide power solutions to the people belongs to below poverty line, scheduled caste and backward classes. For the smooth run of the scheme government has also allocated total 8.63 crore for Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana.
Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana 2020
Under this scheme Punjab government is going to to provide the LED bulb to The Eligible consumer of BPL,SC & BC category. Also, electricity subsidy having sanctioned up to 1 kilowatt provided with two LED bulb at rupees 30. Today in this article we will share you complete information regarding PSPCL Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana 2020. Also you will get complete benefits and disability criteria to get LED Bulbs from punjab government.
Overview of Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana
- Name of Scheme– LED Bulb Yojana
- State – Punjab
- Launched by – State Govt. Punjab
- Main Benefits – LED Bulbs of Rs. 30
- Department- punjab State Power Corporation Limited
Benefits & Specifications Under Punjab Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana 2020
All selected candidates will get following benefit under Punjab State Power Corporation Limited scheme.
- LED bulb provided to the candidates are low cost and consume very less electricity from 80% to 90%.
- This LED bulbs provided under PSPCL LED Bulb Yojana 2020 are long lasting and up to 20000 hours.
- Also these LED bulbs No chance to catch fire.
- There is no use of Mercury in the Bulbs.
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Punjab state.
- Candidate must be and electricity consumer from Punjab State Power Corporation Limited.
- The applicant must belongs to below poverty line/ schedule Caste/ backward classes category.
- Applicant must be available electricity subsidy from PSPCL.
- Candidate must have sanctioned load up to 1 KW.
Application Procedure for Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana
There are many candidates who must be looking for the procedure to apply for Punjab LED Bulb Yojana. The consumer can avail the benefits for the scheme by contacting the concerned office of punjab State Power Corporation Limited. To apply for the screen applicant will have to deposit for copy of current electricity bill, identity proof and self undertaking document. After submission of these documents applicant have to pay nominal amount of 30 rupees. After successful payment to LED bulbs would be provided to the beneficiary.
FAQs frequently asking questions
Ans- scheme launched by Punjab government, punjab State Power Corporation Limited.
Ans- complete benefits of the scheme mentioned above in the article.
Ans- you have to visit the nearest office of the Punjab State Power Corporation Limited.
Conclusion: I hope you will get complete information regarding the scheme for updated information stay in touch with us.