Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy has announced “Jagananna chedodu scheme”. Under this scheme government is going to distribute 10000 rupees to the beneficiary. As we all know that Andhra Pradesh government is doing very well for their citizen people. Due to corona-virus outbreak and economic crisis Andhra Pradesh government it has announced welfare scheme for the poor. Today in this article we will share you complete information regarding YSR Jagananna chedodu scheme. Also you will get step by step application information about beneficiaries.
Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2020
We all know that Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy has introduce and implement various welfare schemes. Under the Jagananna chedodu scheme, government aims to provide benefits to shopkeeper, Nayi Brahmins and tailors. And selected beneficiaries will get Rs. 10000 each. This amount will be directly transferred to the bank account of beneficiaries. In the first face government is going to provide financial assistance to 2.47 lakh. Whereas, there are 1.25 lakh tailors, 82347 laundry men and 38767 Nayee Brahmins.
Overview of Jagananna chedodu scheme
- Name of scheme- YS Jagananna Chedodu
- State – andhra Pradesh
- Launched by – AP CM
- Benefits – state people
- Financial help – 10,000 Each
- Total number of beneficiaries – 2.47 Lakh
Objectives of Chedodu Scheme
Under this scheme Andhra Pradesh government is going to provide financial help to the beneficiaries. Government is going to provide 10000 rupees to the category candidates like shopkeeper, Nayee Brahmins Tailors. This financial incentive is directly transferred to the bank account of eligible beneficiaries.
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidate must be registered with social authorities of their profession.
- The applicant must wear tailor hairdresser or laundrymen.
- Only eligible candidates will get the benefits.
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Address proof
- Domicile certificate
- Registration of certificate for profession
- Income proof
- Bank account
Application procedure Jagananna chedodu scheme 2020
If you want to get benefit under the skin then you have to follow the below procedure –
- First open the official website. (link will be updated)
- On the home page you have to click on apply online button or download the application form.
- This application form and upload the document.
- After that you have to submit your application form to the concerned authority office.
- Successful submission of your application form, concern of fishes or activities will verify your application form,
- After that applicant will get beneficiary amount directly to their bank account.
FAQs At Jagananna chedodu scheme
Ans- if you want to get benefit then you have to wait the official announcement for the scheme.
Ans- beneficiaries will be selected as the selection procedure.
Ans- state government will provide Rs. 10000 to the eligible beneficiary.
Final Words:- I hope you will get complete information for the Andhra Pradesh Govt. Yojana. For more updated information stay in touch with us.